Most business owners are unaware that ReputationChanger.com is owned and operated by Rich Gorman, a sexual deviant who has been arrested twice for Sexual Battery.

The Florida State Attorney General's office prosecuted Rich Gorman of rape, of which he was convicted.

He has been trying to hide this fact for years, thus one of the reasons he puts out so much press, yet companies continue to hire this sexual deviant.

www.richgormansucks.net -

www.richgormansite.com

www.directresponse.net

www.richgormanreputationchanger.org

www.richardgorman.com

ww.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Rich/Gorman,

www.crunchbase.com/person/rich-gorman

The company is run from Pennsylvania and it is not ok for Rich Gorman to rape and lead a perfectly normal life running -of all things- a rep repair company.

Businesses that use Reputation Changer dot com should be ashamed! Protect Women

Had an Experience with ReputationChanger?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #684647

stop getting scammed by these so called reputation management companies that charge you before work is done. Its reports like these that give the entire industry a bad name and makes it hard for the "good guys" to do proper business!

give me a shout at: solutionreputation@gmail.com and ill take care of your online reputation at no charge until the entire situation is fixed! thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you dont pay me a single penny (95% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

I am purely result driven, this means you don't risk anything because if I'm unable to provide you the results, you dont pay anything! no catch, no risk, no setup fee, no deposit.

The good companies are still out there, you just got to find them :)

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #684337

The good companies are still out there, you just got to find them :)